Please make a monetary donation HERE. The Friends of Poplar Hill Mansion is a IRS designated 501c-3 and your donation is tax deductible. Please consider supporting your local museum. Your contribution, in the amount you decide, will have a lasting impact for the future of Salisbury’s oldest home. Construction began on the house 225 years ago with the laying of the brick foundation. Help us now to lay the foundation for financial security in these trying times and to keep this important piece of Delmarva’s history moving forward as a place to visit and learn. Thank you for your generosity.
There are other ways to donate as well:
- Do you have antiques from the early 1800s? Are you downsizing or know that your family has no interest in these pieces? The mission of Poplar Hill Mansion is to preserve and interpret the Federal Period history and we are always looking for items that meet that mission. This is a great way to pass on items you don’t need or can’t house anymore but still know they will be well taken care of and put to good use!
- Do you have a special talent, skill, or just want to help? Can you teach a class in an art or craft, would you like to help serve food at events, or put your love of history to work as a docent for our fabulous tours? We always need help and are also always looking for docents/tour guides. We’d love to have you with us!
- Do you have an item you would like to re gift? Poplar Hill Mansion can use these things as door prizes, or put up for sale. Your unused gift can be turned into money to support the Mansion!
- Would you like to promote your business? We can use gift certificates for services or free meals to raffle off at events . It will earn us money and earn you new customers.
- Become a member of Poplar Hill Mansion for as low as $25 a year! Membership entitles you to a number of benefits including $100 off private function rental! Visit the Membership Page for more information.