March 4, 2017 / SATURDAY - REGISTRATION / PACKET PICK-UP / ROB’S RUN FOR KIDS
- 11 AM- 5 PM – Registration / Packet pick-up will be held at EVO Public House
- 12:30 PM – 1:45 PM – ROB’S RUN FOR KIDS registration at EVO Public House
- 2 PM – ROB’S RUN FOR KIDS
MARCH 5, 2017 / SUNDAY - RACE DAY
- 7:00 – 8:30 AM – Pre-Registered Runner/Walkers Pick-up and Race Day Registration (closes at 8:30 AM sharp – no exceptions)
- 8:30 AM – Opening Ceremonies
- 9:00 AM – 10 Mile River Run, 10 Mile Relay and 5K
- 9:05 AM – 5K Non-Competitive Walk Start
- Celebrate with us at Post-Race Party and Awards Ceremony
Both the 10 Miler and 5K begin and end at Salisbury University. The 10 Miler and 5K (3.1 miles) wind through the beautiful neighborhoods surrounding the University and the Wicomico River. Relayers will go through the same course as 10 Milers.
- Up to February 12, 2017
- $55 – 10 Mile Run
- $80/Team – 10 Mile 2 person Relay
- $25 – 5K Run/Walk
- $20 – 5K Non-Competitive Walk
- After February 12, 2017
- $65 – 10 Mile run
- $90/Team – 10 Mile 2 person Relay
- $35 – 5K run
- $30 - 5K Non-Competitive Walk
- * Absolutely No Refunds. No Team Registration After Wednesday, March 2, 2017. First-come, first-served on sizes, as shirts are pre-ordered prior to registration. Hi-tech shirt, guaranteed to the first 600 participants. A No Item option is also available.
- * Relay teams must register on the same online application. Relay Registration involves one runner becoming team captain and completing the registration process. Once that is complete, they have the ability to add a team member.
- 10 MILE / RELAY MAP
- Men and women overall
- 10 Mile – $200, $150 & $100
- 5K Race – $150, $100 & $50
- 1st Male and Female Master – $50
1st Male and Female Master of Masters – $50 (60 and over)
- * No Cash Rewards for Relay Teams
AGE GROUP AWARDS
- The top three finishers in the following age groups (male and female) will receive an exclusive custom designed award
- 5K event only: 11 and under, 12-14, 15-19
- 10 miler only: 19 and under
- Both events: 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70+
- Relay: Top Male Team, Top Female Team, Top Mix Team
- Each mile is marked and professional race management and timing are provided with chip timing.
- Runners in the 10-mile race must be able to complete the course in 2 hours 30 minutes.
- To ensure runner safety, unregistered runners, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, baby joggers and dogs are strictly prohibited on the 10 mile and 5K race.
- The non-competitive 5K walk will allow baby joggers and well-behaved cannines. This event will start five minutes after the competitive events. Sorry no dogs allowed in Salisbury University facilities. We will try to make your dog as comfortable as possible with water bowls, treats etc.!
- There will not be transportation to the second wave of the Relay.
- Race-day photos will be taken by FotoJoe Photography and will be available for purchase at fotojoe.net