We take the care and safety of our campers seriously and seek responsible, motivated, and creative individuals to join our team. We pride ourselves on providing a positive, respectful, and zany environment where our staff and campers can excel and feel comfortable with being themselves.
NEW PAID STAFF: Applicants must complete the online application and submit a resume with references.
* Background checks are required for all new staff employees. Must be 17 years or older.
Counselor in Training (CIT)
9TH & 10TH graders, many of you will want to be a CIT…thinking about all the fun you have had as a camper…Please realize that although this would be one of the most fun jobs you will ever have, the focus of the fun shifts from you to them. Counselors are in a position to pass forward the thrill of summer to the younger generation. If accepted you will have fun on the job but you will be there to provide great experiences for our campers, first and foremost!
– Experience working with some of the best educators, counselors and role models for young people in the world.
– A head start towards “maybe” becoming a camp counselor at camps. Just being a CIT is not a guarantee to become a paid staff member but is an excellent way to prove your abilities.
– Letters of recommendation for a job well done and work experience towards future employment opportunities.
– A summer of memories that will last a lifetime.